Private Events and Group Dining
We would be honored to host your next event at Vistro in downtown Hinsdale!
Depending on your needs, Vistro offers a variety of event setting options, from the more casual to the formal, and can accommodate many group sizes. Book your event in our bar/lounge area, perfect for mixing and mingling, or reserve the full restaurant. For smaller parties of six to 10, consider our Wood Oven Experience.
Guests will enjoy:
Custom menus featuring Chef Paul Virant's renowned seasonal cuisine, highlighting locally grown, artisan ingredients from Midwestern family farms – options include preset appetizer tables, charcuterie boards, specially made desserts and much more
Hand-selected wine pairings and house-crafted cocktails, along with mocktails and other non-alcoholic options
Exceptional service from our well-trained, accommodating staff
A beautifully designed space, unlike any other venue in the area, with personalized menus and table decor
Don't forget the party favors! Give your guests a taste of Vistro to take home. We are happy to customize favors for your attendees, including a selection of Chef Paul's Jar Sessions and/or signed copies of his cookbook, The Preservation Kitchen.
Contact us to reserve your party date and for sample menus, capacity information and more details: complete our event request form, call (630) 537-1459 or send us an email. We promise to make the planning process as easy as possible and look forward to working with you on your event. Cheers!
+ Pricing and More Details
- Custom lunch event menus start at three courses for $25 per person.
- Our Wood Oven Experience for six to 10 people is available during dinner hours and includes snacks and five courses with pricing beginning at $85 per person, with optional beverage pairings starting at $45 per person.
- A full buyout of the restaurant during lunch hours starts at $1,200 on weekdays and $1,400 on Fridays and Saturdays; dinner buyouts start at $5,000 on weekdays and $10,000 on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Vistro will open on regularly closed days/times for buyouts; non-private reservations for groups up to 30 also are available. Please email us or complete the event request form for information.
- Note: All pricing listed here is subject to change and negotiable based on history, availability and other factors. We would be honored to host your event and are happy to work with you to make it happen at Vistro!